The EgoSonoro FORCE mosfet distortion is a great stompbox distortion. Its distortion gives you an enormous range of gritty and rich distortion tones. Whether you're after lower-gain grit, medium crunch, or high-octane burn, you'll love what you get out of the FORCE pedal. True-bypass switching maintain your true guitar sound when this pedal's switched off.
Force - Distortion
All soundfiles are recorded in studio by Piero Cappella guitarplayer.
Piero plays a Anderson Pro Am and a Heritage AC15HTVH Head and V112HTV Cab.
The Force Distortion is powered by Zero Noise Energy supplier power box.
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output impedance: 1K ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 13.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 2.0mA
- Battery type (included): 9V Battery 6F22 Alkaline
- Controls: On-Off, Distortion, Tone, Volume
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (Central pin negative)
- Switching method: True by-pass
- Dimensions (d,w,h): 96x125x60 mm
- Weight (battery not included): 560 g